Issue 34 of Garland will feature the street.
The stories may include:
- An illustration practice that represents the street
- Work made to adorn the body or street in public
- Work that plays a role in a political struggle
- Unique street markets for the exchange of works
- Artful graffiti or stencil work
This issue will be published on 1 March 2024. You can find guidelines for submitting a story here. The deadline for stories is 1 February 2024. Please let us know in advance of your idea here. If you’d like to be a pathfinder and share the development of this issue, please send an email.